Patch Fix Lies, Once again.

#0 - March 28, 2007, 11:06 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I remember seeing two separate "blue" posts about fixes on the Mechanar door locking bug. Yet, 2 runs out of the last 6 Heroic Mechanar I did this week, it bugged out on me and my friends right before the pantheon. This is really really annoying and it is pissing my friend off (he wants his epic sword). When I ticket the GM, they say they can't do anything about it, and seriously this is getting on my nerves.

Either you remove that door lockup mechanism or FIX THE BUG ONCE AND FOR ALL. NOT these half ass fixes. IT's seriously seriously annoying .

*Edited for profanity. Please don't avoid the filter. - Nethaera
#9 - March 28, 2007, 10:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The door is going to be fixed in an upcoming patch very soon. We're aware of the problem and will be implementing a fix that should work better for everyone.
#19 - March 28, 2007, 10:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Its not April Fool's yet Neth.

I'm very aware of the date. :) This isn't an April Fool's joke. I've never been very good at pulling tricks off on people. Generally speaking because my face gives it away. Oh sure, we're dealing in text here, but people are getting to know my writing well enough to pick up on my nuances of speech.
#33 - March 28, 2007, 10:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Neth hasn' t been around for 2.5 years. Has it even been 1 year?

It seems like just yesterday that Cay left us and Neth rode to our rescue *sniff*

Where is this posted?

Not quite a year yet. Thanks for catching the speeling error. I'm tired and it's only wednesday. It doesn't bode well for the rest of the week.