Quick Question About Bosses.

#0 - Jan. 25, 2007, 6:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Just curious, Do bosses scale in here... As far as being 70 and going to bwl...mc...naxx? Has anyone attempt this or any guilds ran it since start of bc?
#3 - Jan. 25, 2007, 6:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Just curious, Do bosses scale in here... As far as being 70 and going to bwl...mc...naxx? Has anyone attempt this or any guilds ran it since start of bc?

They do scale slightly to be higher than the highest level player in the instance but it should not change the dynamic too much. Players (of higher levels) would probably still be able to go into these instances with lessor numbers than usual to engage in these encounters and be successful.
#61 - Jan. 25, 2007, 8:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Just so everyone knows, I'll have more detail about this a bit later today. I'm just getting some clarification on a few things myself first.
#106 - Jan. 25, 2007, 11:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Ok, I have some quick clarification on a few things.

Yes the bosses scale and should act as if 3 levels higher than each individual player. So this will only affect, chance to resist, glancing blows and to hit for each person. Ex. If you are 70 it will react as if it is 73. If you are 60, it will be 63. The hitpoints do not go up nor does the damage that the mob does. The only thing that is scaling is damage mitigation based on each player attacking the mob.

So to clear it up, it does not scale based on the highest member of the raid. The loot tables remain unchanged as well.