New Talents Today? Pls?

#0 - Sept. 5, 2006, 5:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Any word about the ETA for the other three class talents?
#10 - Sept. 5, 2006, 8:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We do not have an ETA as of yet. In general, I doubt we'll be able to give an ETA. Asking when they are going to be put up won't make them come any faster unfortunately either. ;) We are working on it all and hope to have them up as soon as possible.
#18 - Sept. 5, 2006, 8:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We have time. Never fear. We've tripled everyone's caffeine intake and given up sleep.
#27 - Sept. 5, 2006, 8:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
You most likely missed that I said that Hunter pets are being looked at and the way they function. However, I can't give any further details on what that entails as of yet, I'm sorry. I know that's little comfort but at current that is the most I can share and I don't want to hype anything up ahead of time. I'd prefer to wait until the Talents and Spells are released so that we can start addressing questions or concerns people have then as to what the changes may entail. (I say MAY because of course as always, things are in testing and can change based on feedback.)
#51 - Sept. 5, 2006, 8:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

QFT
i dont want my hunter talents to be screwed cos the dev team dont sleep

We just can't have sarcastic humor (nice things) around here can we? :(
#89 - Sept. 5, 2006, 9:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Sarcastic humor or not, we all knwo what happens at Blizzard HQ when crunch time comes, and it's pretty scary. More like dark humor in this case. :)

We like dark. ;)