Barber Shop - Tanning Salon Idea

#0 - April 23, 2007, 4:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We have faced the Defias threat, we stared down stitches, we stopped the naga, murlocs, and deamons across the world. We brought down the plans of Trolls and Dragons, we destroyed the ambitions of teh Dark Irons, led incursions into the Sillithid hives, fought upon the steps of the dark portal, and forced our way to Outland to bring the fight to the legion. For over two years now we have fought, died, and won battle after battle...

...and gosh darn it, I still can't grow a beard!

To all those sick of your balding head, drab color, pasty skin, and lack of piercing, rejoyce! I probpose to this community a concept that will fundamentally change the way you play!

A barber shop and tanning salon!

Now, I don't know exactly how character information is stored (Devs do, Mods or CMs might) but it would be rather snappy to be able to edit our personal appearance after all of this time. Aesthetics is important to many who play wow, and to have my character finally get the beard he has in his forum avatar would bring joy to this old man's heart.

What do you think, folks?
#2 - April 23, 2007, 4:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Tanning salons aren't any healthier for you than the sun itself. Maybe the fake tan sprayers would be a better idea don't you think?

Otherwise, I'd say to post in the suggestion forums. :)
#23 - April 23, 2007, 4:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Blizzard has stated that they WILL not allow character changes such as hair color/type etc.

I don't remember us ever saying "never". WE usually say "not at this time" to err on the side of caution. We have a long list of things we'd like to add into the game at some point in time so we like to leave our options open.