Make the Black Temple dload optional.

#0 - April 25, 2007, 7:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I already have enough content I'll never see wasting space on my hard drive. Is there a way to delete AQ, MC, ZG, Naxx ect also? I'd like that space back.

Thanks.
#12 - April 25, 2007, 7:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I already have enough content I'll never see wasting space on my hard drive. Is there a way to delete AQ, MC, ZG, Naxx ect also? I'd like that space back.

Thanks.

You may be too casual a computer user to access those files, I'm afraid. :/
#215 - April 25, 2007, 9:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
The best part of this thread so far was the CM, who is basically just a glorified telemarketer, ragging on someone else's computer skills. News flash, little buddy: if you had any programming skills whatsoever, you probably wouldn't be jockeying a message board full of 15-year-olds all day long telling people to stop using coarse language and play nice.

Honestly, the WoW CMs are hilarious. I have never seen a more bitter set of no-talent wage slaves in my entire life.

That's really great. The best part for me was when you flamed me, thinking I was actually discussing technical knowledge.

#221 - April 25, 2007, 9:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

What I flamed is your attitude, your completely childish treatment of paying customers, and your seemingly constant stream of bitter vitriol at where you've ended up in your career. It's not our fault that you hate your job.

Oh.
#237 - April 25, 2007, 9:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'm glad that my remarks could give the no-life rank 14 uberdorks some chum to frenzy over. At least the CMs get paid...you freaks apparently hang around because you like it here. Good stuff. Please spew more e-angst at me because I humanized one of your e-idols.

Oh.
#280 - April 25, 2007, 10:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Anyone who continued to read past page one, did so of their own free will. Furthermore, those who continued to read passed page ten, did so for emotional gratification, even if a negative outlet was chosen.

I mean, you don't even need to /unsubscribe me -- just stop...reading.
#342 - April 25, 2007, 10:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Can everyone, including you Eyonix, please go read post 8 of this travesty of a thread I've created?

I thought that it was funny that a blue trolled my post, then I saw all of the people that complained about him trolling me.

Develop a sense of humor, the OP was a joke, as stated in post 8.

Please fix Engineering.

Those who haven't figured out that we were trolling by now, doubtfully will.

Thanks for the laugh, friend. Engineering has more changes coming beyond patch 2.1, we're just not ready to discuss them.