Un-explained source of water?

#0 - April 27, 2007, 4:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Above Halaa there are floating chunks of land, out of these comes water, which never seems to stop flowing and without a source. Where is this water coming from? Why do I have to pay a vendor for water when I could just bottle it myself?
#15 - April 27, 2007, 4:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Of all the questions you could ask, you ask this one?

Where do mages summon their water from? Do you really think they have a mountain spring they get it from? Where does it go after they give it to you and you go to sleep only to wake up with it missing?

I wonder too, do they get their food from a secret bakery no one knows about? Are elves involved?

So many questions! You'd think the world was filled with magic or something. ;)
#40 - April 27, 2007, 5:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Of all the threads to reply to, you reply to this one?

Why do CM's always reply to retarded threads? Do you really think they have a job to do? Where do constructive posts go after CM's dont read them?

I wonder too, do they get their pay from a secret bakery no one knows about? Is the IRA involved?

So many questions! You'd think people were hired to reply to them or something.

It's still a bit early for biting sarcasm don't you think? I give this attempt at humor maybe a 2. I mean, it's just a copy and paste with a bit of alteration. How creative is that?

Why is the IRA involved with my paycheck? I never knew the International Reading Association was so concerned.

Just so you are aware, there is another thread discussing just this where Drysc is very clear about many misconceptions people have about what our jobs entail. I can assure you that there is more that we do beyond these forums that occupy a good portion of our days. Please feel free to read his replies and then if you still have a concern, you can use the feedback email found in the sticky at the top of this forum, and if you STILL aren't sleeping well at night, you might want to take some time away from the forums. It's obviously upsetting to you to come here when there is no reason to be.

It's Friday relax a little. I'm bound to try to have a little fun with the people in the community because I LIKE the community even when people attack like I just spit in their cereal bowl.

Good morning to you my friend, and may the rest of your day go better.
#73 - April 27, 2007, 5:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I got a blue reply and it wasnt even about priests
/wrists

PS: It's a sort of thing people have been seeing lately where the only blue replies are on stupid posts. It sorta disheartens the community who DOES post interesting, constructive stuff, to watch it go unread but see the blue tagged post of "i like pie" get 35 pages. IRA, IRS, it's a key to the left.
PPS: Good morning neth
post post post scriptum: the best troll attempts are the ones where you slightly skew what the quotee said to completely turn it against them, at least in my opinion.

edit: I said lately twice.

;) No worries. Seriously, we post where we can and sometimes that means just popping into a quick fun thread to say "hi" in our own way. It makes it known that we are there and reading. While we may not be posting in the "Important" threads, if you see our presence on the board even on a humorous thread, it's bound to mean we're reading the rest too. We just might not be able to say anything that is going to live up to the expectations of the thread at that point in time.
#84 - April 27, 2007, 5:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

OMG...I ranted, I've been sitting reading way too long.

You should lie down for a bit so you don't get dizzy and maybe drink some water. A mage could summon some for you...
#126 - April 27, 2007, 7:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Hay, There is no point in bringing up anything that makes sense about your jobs and methods of working.

I apologize. Every now and then I invoke logic and insight into a post which I know is probably just an oversight. ;)