I want to hear Bliz justify respec situations

#0 - April 30, 2007, 6:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
In regards to the Blue post in the other thread (which is growing too fast to keep up)....

How exactly can you justify to, for example, a protection specced warrior that he's forced to fork over 100g every time he wants to PvP (Arena. BG or otherwise) and be useful because he's a Main Tank in his raiding guild, meanwhile most othe classes can get away with their primary DPS spec being viable in both PvE and PvP? I want to hear Blizzard's justification of this, and you can't tell me "not a large group of players are respeccing" when everyone in the game is trying to progress their PvE status while you dangle your new shiny Arenas and PvP rewards in front of them.

I agree with one poster from the other topic. Let's see all the warriors, druids and priests decide to go straight PvP specced, and then lets see how much of your PvE (which you won't stop feeding us) gets completed.
#2 - April 30, 2007, 6:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
There is already a thread on this subject, as you noted. Post in it. We do not need a separate thread for everyone's opinions on the same topic.