We need free respec's or spec swapping.

#2 - April 30, 2007, 4:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
/sign
#16 - April 30, 2007, 5:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This has been addressed many times before and I have to tell you, the answer is still "no" to both for the same reasons we've always given. There should be real investment into choosing a spec and reducing the cost or making it easy to do simple swaps would make the whole purpose moot.
#141 - April 30, 2007, 5:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

It's great that YOU still say no, but something tells me you did not take this concern down the hall to the devs and have a roundtable discussion about it. So, before you mouth off yet another cliche response, perhaps you might want, ohhh I don't know, CHECK with the devs? Have a discussion? A lot of things have changed in the game since you last had this disussion I can assure you of that.

You're assuming a bit much here. Your assumption is that we haven't asked this question many times before or even more recently. I'm not mouthing off or giving cliche'd responses. I'm giving you the straight answer that the answer is still, "no". I'm not going to say it's under consideration or that I'm going to ask them again about it when we have asked, it's not under consideration right now and it's not changing from the way it is currently. The costs are deemed reasonable.

Also, I wanted to point out that the argument about people respeccing for Arena teams makes the assumption that everyone is somehow running in one and thus needs multiple respecs. This is not true. Not everyone is respeccing between PvE and PvP and it's not a majority of players that need to.

I gave a clear and direct answer on this based on recent discussions. You can believe that as you wish.