Onyxia DB increase - Face Hurts -

#0 - April 1, 2007, 9:46 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Blizz, if you're going to make changes at least document them. Onyxia is CLEARLY using the deep breath ability more often, and you've once again snuck it in as a silent nerf in our ability to clear the encounter. It was 100x easier before, and 94% of the players currently online agree that her deep breath ability is 45% more effective. 45%!!

PLAYERS!! PERCENTAGES!!

I've seen you dismiss made up percentages before, but trust me now, these are based on real life testings from the one time we tried her this week.

Clearly you have struck my face with your palm of lackadaisical design. The same palm that's purposefully denied us information and enjoyment of the game.
#47 - April 1, 2007, 9:55 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
In the meantime we've placed an NPC who hands out two random free tier 2 helmets every ten minutes outside of Onyxia's cave.

Great, just what we need, an easier game. As I'm sure you're aware 9/10 dentists agree that this is the easiest game ever made. All of you gummi bears needs to start bouncing. Here. There. Everywhere. High adventure? Psh. Beyond compare.
#65 - April 1, 2007, 9:59 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I have also noticed these changes. How are we supposed to duo Onyxia this way?! You've seriously cramped my casual raid playstyle, and I warn you, I am not about to take this sitting down, standing up, or even reclining on my side!

If this most heinous subterfuge is not addressed in a manner to my liking, I will cancel all of my accounts, including my dog's. And I'll have you know my dog is a very valuable member of my two-man Onyxia raid group.
#332 - April 1, 2007, 7:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Must be nice to have a job that affords you one day a year to make veiled sarcastic comments about your customer's concerns and/or desires. Sadly my job pretty much demands I keep a respectful tone to my clients 24/7.

Good job Blizz staff. You've taken April Fool's Day and turned it to what it truly should be: a day to get whatever it is that bugs you about your customers off your shoulders.

APRIL FOOLS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS