Is training your cat to play WoW against TOS?

#0 - Oct. 7, 2006, 6:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
My cat scruffles can now effectively grind to level 10 with no assistance. He regularly farms thorium and dreamfoil for me while i am at work. Just curious, is having your pet cat farm for you against the ToS? The language seems to be fuzzy.
#10 - Oct. 7, 2006, 7:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
IM IN UR AKOUNT

SHARDING UR PURPLZ
#55 - Oct. 7, 2006, 7:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

But its nothing new, and not funny at all. He could post "Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side" and people would be like "OMG HAEV MYE BABIES!!" and "YUO R TEH WIN".... Just noticing....

Maybe if you tried, people would laugh at your jokes, too.

Internet memes and fads of this kind can be humorous because of small, unexpected variations that fit certain conditions.

No, it wasn't Rodney Dangerfield funny, but it was an appropriate and, frankly, somewhat original quip.

Explaining humor is always an effective method of being a wet blanket.

Thanks for sharing.
#73 - Oct. 7, 2006, 7:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I was just mentioning... If joe schmo posted that no one would care, which is what makes people's reaction much more funny than your "joke."

Maybe it's important and more impactful to these people that an official representative of a company actually expresses themselves. Perhaps it is the surprise of a corporate mouthpiece spewing out internet fads in leetspeak that strikes them as all the more absurd?

You're trying to quantify subjective impressions. That has burned out plenty of folk. But, if you want to rail against the world or the 'lesser folk', fanbois, suck-ups or whatever you want to regard them as, who am I to stop you?
#99 - Oct. 7, 2006, 8:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Fine you win. I'm going to put my time into more useful things: like finding away to do stand-up comedy with Blue Text. It must be a gold mine!

I wouldn't say it's a gold mine, but the salary is livable. Even better when it really is part of my job, too. ;)
#117 - Oct. 7, 2006, 8:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
He has a sweet job, I won't deny it. MAYB IM JELusS

Don't you wish your textz was hot like me?

Don't you wish your admin was a freak like me?

Don'tcha?
#165 - Oct. 7, 2006, 11:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Sweet god, NO.

And Again, NO.

And Trice, NO.

Not once. Not twice. But, thrice.