Remove the BOP from Primal Nether

#0 - Feb. 11, 2007, 10:39 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Please.... There are so many RARE epic recipies which are hard for every blacksmith to get. And if only 2-3 people on the whole server can make an epic, how do we compensate for the primal nether.?
#6 - Feb. 11, 2007, 10:56 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

With the amount of !*#%*ing going on in the forums I wouldn't be surprised if one day the Devs just decided that from now on everything from pocket lint to vendor water be all BoP.

You cast: [Digging Finger] on Bellybutton
[Digging Finger] crits for 2304
Bellybutton Dies
You receive [Stinky Lint]
#14 - Feb. 11, 2007, 11 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
so it limits their spread, and basically encourages the ones who can use it to take it.

That is the idea, yes. And fixed.
#21 - Feb. 11, 2007, 11:23 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Primal Neather being BoP is not the result of an accident, or a bug.

Kil'Joyden, the evil Wizard of the Unfun, did not cast his spell of BoP-ness on Primal Nethers just to spite you, while keeping his misdeeds hidden from the Azure Devs of the Moving Snow.

Everything that comes from Primal Nether being BoP (including the serious limits on people's abilities to craft those items) is by intent. Since it is not an accident, since the difficulties you run into are expected ones, and since the rewards ARE worth the effort (those items are very powerful - you couldn't get very many craftables of that scale back in the 60 days, especially without Raid-dungeon parts) - well, you might as well be complaining about Monsters dealing damage to you, and afflicting you with the "Dead" debuff.

I lol'ed. Good show.
#25 - Feb. 11, 2007, 12:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Fixed

lol, k
#27 - Feb. 11, 2007, 12:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
first?

my first first EVER.

NOW I can sleep in peace

Great, cause you're gettin' 'spended for it.