Other horror effects

#0 - May 13, 2007, 1:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Death Coil is now is now subject to diminishing returns in the Horror category. Currently, only Death Coil is in this category.
So diminishing returns have been added to horror, and the cooldown of Death Coil (the only horror spell) remains unchanged. Does this mean we will be expecting other classes to get similar Death Coil effects? If possible, could any hints (preferably by CMs) be given out regarding the changes?

Notice the careful wording: "Currently, only death coil...", which heavily hints towards other horror based effects coming into the game.
#9 - May 14, 2007, 4:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
So diminishing returns have been added to horror, and the cooldown of Death Coil (the only horror spell) remains unchanged. Does this mean we will be expecting other classes to get similar Death Coil effects? If possible, could any hints (preferably by CMs) be given out regarding the changes?

Notice the careful wording: "Currently, only death coil...", which heavily hints towards other horror based effects coming into the game.

I honestly couldn't answer this one for you at this time. I can only conjecture that given the category of "horror" existing, that it's possible it could be used more in the future, but honestly I couldn't say if it will be or how that will come into play.
#23 - May 14, 2007, 4:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Feral Druids want a horror effect - bears and cats are scary "Oh MY"

Lions and tigers and bears! Oh, my!