Arena Team resets?

#0 - May 18, 2007, 4:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So whenever they decide that this season is 'over,' will Arena teams be reset? I.e., unmade, everyone back to 1500 rating, names and members wiped, etc? Or are teams going to carry their ratings over indefinitely?

I ask because I have heard rumors of top-rated teams that are effectively dead basically selling their team (whether for gold or real currency I don't know) to salvage some value out of their efforts. I guess they're removing everyone from the team save the original leader, then inviting X number of people who want to buy into a few weeks of the points that come with a higher rating, before the new members' (presumably less stellar) efforts bring that rating back down to average.

Any plans to reset the teams at the end of each season, or at least reset the ratings? Sorry if this information exists elsewhere, I couldn't find it.
#1 - May 18, 2007, 4:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
From what I understand your teams should stay intact. As far as what will happen with ratings, that is still to be determined. It's possible they will be reset, but that is not confirmed at this time. Everyone will keep the arena points they earned toward purchasing gear.
#5 - May 18, 2007, 4:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Weeoooweeoooo Incoming grammer police!!!!

intact :D

Grammar ;) Tag! You're it!