Pls give Tauren raptor/skelie mounts already.

#0 - Sept. 28, 2006, 1:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Come on bliz. It's not like you don't have the model for it being that we can ride the Baron's mount and the ZG mount.

You give Tauren all of the drawbacks of size and none of the advantages.
#18 - Sept. 28, 2006, 2:58 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Come on bliz. It's not like you don't have the model for it being that we can ride the Baron's mount and the ZG mount.

You give Tauren all of the drawbacks of size and none of the advantages.

If we were to allow this, keep in mind we'd be forced to add a .5 chance every 10 yds of movement for you to break the spine of your beast of burden and lose your mount.
#26 - Sept. 28, 2006, 3:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Then they should come in size XXXXXL just for taurens

Hey, we allow you to wear fitting armor, stay at all the game's Inns -- comfortably and even fit through most doors/portals. How much more accommodation do you want!
#30 - Sept. 28, 2006, 3:03 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

why do Blues always seem to reply to the most worthless of threads...

We reply (and create topics) which focus on a variety of topics. Perhaps you have a tendency to focus on the negative or what supports some feelings of disdain?

Beyond this, matters of importance and worthlessness are subjective.
#44 - Sept. 28, 2006, 3:20 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Yeah because we all know graphics and costmetics are what truly makes a good video game and are clearly the most important factors.

I think not.

I can probably point out 30 other threads more 'worthy' of a blue reply on these boards.

Me thinks you miss my points (all of them). But feel free to point out those threads and detail them, along with your thoughts on the matter in our Off-Topic forum!