Stratics Chat with the Developers

#0 - May 16, 2007, 9:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Come join us Monday, May 21, at 3:00 p.m. PDT until 4:30 p.m. PDT in the #StraticsHoC channel. Players will be able to submit questions ahead of time for World of Warcraft Lead Designers Tom Chilton and Jeffrey Kaplan, who will be in attendance.

Stratics question takers will be collecting your questions up to 48 hours before the chat. Please note that no questions will be taken during the chat. Attendees will also be able to talk with each other in a separate channel before, during, and after the chat in the #worldofwarcraft IRC room.

For more information about Stratics IRC, please visit WoW Stratics (http://wow.stratics.com/index.php). We look forward to seeing you there!
#25 - May 17, 2007, 6:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

they are STILL not prepared.

Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry?

*sniffs*
#27 - May 17, 2007, 7:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
will the questions that were asked before tuesday still be valid or do we have to ask them again?

They are still valid. We're just giving people the opportunity to add to them before the chat.
#44 - May 20, 2007, 5:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Uh oh Blizzard, it's tomorrow!

Why, yes. I do believe you're right. I do so hope I have something nice to wear. :)
#52 - May 21, 2007, 4:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Uh oh Blizzard, it's today!

Thank you for the reminder. ;) If not for you, we'd be lost!

I'm still very much looking forward to the chat.
#54 - May 21, 2007, 5:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Stratics should have a log up not too long after the end of the chat provided they don't run into massive editing issues I'm sure.
#56 - May 21, 2007, 6:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
So did you find an outfit for the chat, Neth? I'm guessing you're still going to be at work then, so you'll need something.

Yes. Yes, I did. Even have new shoes, though I may get crazy and be there barefoot. You never know.
#61 - May 21, 2007, 8:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Blizzard we are approaching two hours till the chat, I repeat, Blizzard we are approaching two hours till the chat.

I like you. I don't know why, but I do.