Please reset and/or fix Christmas Quests!

#0 - Dec. 18, 2006, 1:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I am one of many who would like to redo the Christmas quests over and over every year. It gives me something to do, and gets me into the Christmas spirit.

Out of all of the Christmas quests that are actually out... my L.60s were only able to do the reindeer quest over.

I want to be able to do ALL holiday quests everytime that that Holiday comes around... whatever the holiday is...

If Blizzard is going to block holiday quests that people have done in previous years.. are they going to block EVERY holiday time quest?

What about Hallow's Eve quests?

What about the Orphan's quest line?

Valentine?

The list goes on and on.... so Blizzard... I implore you to reset all holiday quests every year to give your subscribers who pay good money a chance to redo the awesome quests.... or you can get rid of them all and make new quests for every holiday.
#20 - Dec. 19, 2006, 10:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
If you are having an issue with this, I would recommend contacting in game support or the Customer Service forums.

Apparently, this is happening to certain users, but not all of them, so the CS staff might be dealing with this on a case-by-case basis.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=55821878&pageNo=1&sid=1#11