@ Blizzard & your twink nerfing!

#1 - Oct. 26, 2006, 6:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Paragraphs please.
#114 - Dec. 5, 2006, 9:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I don't understand the logic behind the nerfing of "twinks". That is a key aspect of the game and i feel as though this new PVP System is killing everything us PVPers work hard for. It's a #*%%! knowing im making twink chars just for you to demolish them with the release of Burning Crusade!

I've been told that you're doing this because of so called "Casual Gamers". I don't think its fair of you to take away the "Twink" aspect of the game because a few of your casual gamers are having difficulties beating other people's twinks. I work hard to make a twink and to get him the best armor and the best enchantments available. And you're going to revamp the whole PVP System just because others play less than the twink bearing people!

If because of the whole Casual Gamer situation being the key reason that you're going to make it impossible to make a twink, I highly suggest you remake the realms matched up in the battlegrounds. Because there is no real reason i should suffer a hard hit from the coming of this game because a few people play the game less than I do. So far the best thing about the new game... actually the only good thing about the new game is the fact that you're adding a new profession and adding new items to the current professions. In my opinion that seems to be the only decent thing coming from Burning Crusade. Mind you, I understand what the "Casual Gamers" go through as I was once one but i didn't complain about it.

I admired the fact that there were others willing to go to such lengths to put up a good fight in the bgs.~Sigh~! I guess all im truly trying to say in this post is why nerf one of the best aspects of the game. And the fact that I'm currently building twinks does upset me to see that all my hardwork is all for not in the long run. And im sure im not the only one who feels this way. Seeing how there are twink guilds out there im sure they're very happy about this either!

What do you believe we are doing that is "nerfing" twinks? You didn't state what you're actually referring to and I can't think of any "nerfs" being made to the ability to twink a character.