Next expansion pack? what date?

#0 - April 19, 2007, 3:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm just curious if anyone has any ideas when Blizzard plans on announcing their next expansion pack. I heard a rumor or two that they wanted to shoot for one xpack a year? I'm personally having a great time levling chars in BC, but I here how bad it gets when your 70, lol heres hoping I don't hit that ceiling too soon.
#7 - April 19, 2007, 3:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'm just curious if anyone has any ideas when Blizzard plans on announcing their next expansion pack. I heard a rumor or two that they wanted to shoot for one xpack a year? I'm personally having a great time levling chars in BC, but I here how bad it gets when your 70, lol heres hoping I don't hit that ceiling too soon.

It's not a rumor that we've said we would like to release a new expansion pack every year. We definitely have a plan for things we would like to do; and there is a lot more story to be told in the World of Warcraft. What specific plans we have or what we may be working on, I can't tell you yet. Everyone will need to continue discussing what they think is being planned for awhile longer, at least until we're ready to let the murloc out of the bag. (Don't read into that folks. It just sounded better than cat out of the bag. ;) )
#149 - June 28, 2007, 8:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thread necromancy is bad. Start a fresh thread please!