Easy way to search for Gems at the AH?

#0 - March 23, 2007, 3:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Am I missing something? how do you find gems at the action house with out clicking on the "trade goods" category and cycling through 12 pages of random garbage looking for gems? Why should I have to know the names of the gems I want? sometimes I don't know! any tips? am I missing something?
#6 - March 23, 2007, 3:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
There is no "easy" way as of yet, but we do plan to add a filter at some point for them.
#16 - March 23, 2007, 3:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
[quote]There is no "easy" way as of yet, but we do plan to add a filter at some point for them.[/quote

How about "some point" be soon? It's a ROYAL pain in the ass to find gems right now, to the point where it hurts business for gemcrafters. I have on several occasions not purchased a gem simply because I didn't feel like sifting through 100 pages of junk to find one or two I'm looking for. This is not a minor issues; it's a major inconvenience and design flaw.

When I say "soon" people start to get a strange nervous twitch in their eye. Otherwise, I would have said soon. I don't want to make people twitchy so early in the morning.