I found the big foot of WoW

#0 - July 10, 2007, 1:12 a.m.
Blizzard Post
http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lvl70noepiccy1.png

It's a level 70 warlock, With a non epic mount. FREAKY AND WIERD I KNOW.

I asked him/her when they passed me to come back, They asked if I needed help, I replyed with "No, You're a level 70 on a non epic mount, It's as if I found big foot in WoW and I had to get a screenshot of it."

#4 - July 10, 2007, 1:50 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I don't think there is anything wrong with this picture. Warlock and Paladins have to quest for their epic mounts. Many people just focus on power-leveling to cap (especially if this is an alt). I'd personally be much more focused on getting to level 70 than making it a priority to run level 60 dungeons.. Those instances are much more fun to do at 70 anyway.

Making fun of someone is rude enough, but someone who offered to help you...

You aren't a very nice Draenei.
#11 - July 10, 2007, 1:53 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

NO U

Use your words.
#23 - July 10, 2007, 1:57 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

You didn't get your epic mount until you were 70 did you? :((((((((

And it's not the quest I was talking about, The gold isn't hard to get if you quest in outlands.

All three of my 60s upon the release of Burning Crusade had their epic mounts already. I've only leveled one new character to 70 that wasn't part of that group of 60s, and had my epic mount at level 63.

I still think you're not understanding what you're talking about. For Warlocks and Paladins, it's not simply about the money?

You new here? :P
#29 - July 10, 2007, 1:59 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

It's not him doing the quest, It's him not having an epic mount entirely.

All I can say is that I hope you're trolling me, because the alternative means...
#40 - July 10, 2007, 2:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

i beg to differ, learning scholomace and strat was so much fun. even if your group was not the "perfect" match for the place it was still doable. albiet a bit harder. Unlike "herioc" which you best betta have the right group , or you gonna die many times over with HUGE repair bills.

I'm not comparing the enjoyment factor from running those dungeons at level 60 years ago, to now at 70. I'm comparing running them now vs. running them at 60 for 200th+ time.