time played: 26 hours
about $1.92 per hour
$20 + $40 for WoW and TBC for the first month, $15 for the following months
time played casually (10 hours a week): 40
$1.50 per hour for the first month, $0.375 per hour for the following months

$15 for service
$100 for RAM upgrade
$250 for 21" FPD
Camping the 60 level horde mage outside Lakeshire...Priceless!

Watching your friend fry his top of line video card playing Vangaurd at the (it dosnt look like !%#!)settings
..freaking priceless.

A movie costs $10.00 a show.
A hockey game can cost anywhere from $50.00 - $1000.00
One meal can cost you 17-$20.00
Two hours of work gets me almost 2 months worth of WoW
Depending on the sub, a subway sandwich and a drink can be a month of WoW
Gas is $25.00 - $50.00 a week

50 CENTS A DAY! NUFF SAID!

When you think about it, you pay $20-$50 for a console game that has roughly 50 hours of game play before it gets boring.
In 2 years of playing wow with 200 days played time at $15 a month. That's 24 months x $15=$360. +$90 for the game and expansion = $450 total.
$450 for 4800 hours of fun.

I spend about $150 /month on cigarettes. (Approx. $12 for a 25 pack of cigarettes, 3 times a week).
I'm too busy justifying the above amount of money to worry about $15/month.
Mind you while I can afford both without a problem...neither are very good for my health.
I might try to kick both habits soon...you can't have my stuff but I'll donate my lungs.

I have fun playing it.
That's a good enough reason for me!

Hardcover novel: $20 for 6 hours of reading

It's wrong to lust after pixels when the real thing is much better.
It's wrong to be attracted to anything with hooves.
Draenei Females are still kinda hot.

This thread reminds me of when I was 16, and thought that 6.50 an hour was good money. Huh ho, I feel old...

What about a baseball game. At the new Cardnals stadium... its 8.50 for a hotdog. So... Movie for 2 hours at 8.50, a hot dog for about 5min that will probably give you explosive diarrhea for 8.50, or wow for 15 bucks a month....

I have no problem dropping $20 in an arcade to play Time Crisis 4 or other shooters.
Sourdough Jack combo meal $7 and change

10 bucks to get into the bar
7 bucks for a beer
5 bucks for a shot
5 bucks for a shot
5 bucks for a shot
5 bucks for a shot
5 bucks for a shot
5 bucks for a shot
uhh...
Waking up next to a girl you suspect might not be human, priceless.

A 12pack of cheep domestic beer and a pack of smokes runs me about $15, and that only lasts one night. $15 a month for an online game is nothing.

***BLUE POST***
Don't forget the additionaly $16.00 for a couple of drinks and a small popcorn. It's also $19.00 for two people for a two hour movie. While entertaining for that two hours, it's not a very social experience unless you count shushing people who talk during the movie. :)

O right, the thousands that I have to make to get through college.

it would be $50 for a new game?

If we were to get real conservative and say I play 60 hours/month (lol!), that's a quarter an hour. You can't play anything for a quarter at Dave & Buster's anymore.

thats uptil page 4, will update more later. sorry i couldnt put everyones names but , meh..

#54 - April 2, 2007, 4:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

- its $10 for a 2 hour movie.

add yours.

Don't forget the additionaly $16.00 for a couple of drinks and a small popcorn. It's also $19.00 for two people for a two hour movie. While entertaining for that two hours, it's not a very social experience unless you count shushing people who talk during the movie. :)