Gettin banned for swearing??

#0 - July 12, 2007, 1:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
ok so i just found out my friend got banned for swearing while pst him and i think thats bs but w/e all i can say is that person is dumb then becuz u have 3 options available to you, you can put them on your ignore list enable your profanity filter, or just plain ignore them but when you start reporting ppl just for the hell of it plz just get off the game becuz you are makin it annoying to play, and btw you prove to everyone that you are..... i can understand gettin banned for swearing if i was running around spammin it but to do it while pst him is stupid... thats just gettin low idk if u want to know their names hit me up in game and i will have no prb telling you becuz also he likes to kick you from groups if you dont listen to him which is why my friend got pissed... so w/e
#99 - July 12, 2007, 4:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
These types of topics are just the wind scattered dust particles of a dead horse really. The profanity filter does not give people free reign to swear. There are rules that you agree to when you join the World of Warcraft community, and one of those is that you will not use foul language in the game or on the forums. Even masked profanity can be actioned.

Exert some self-control, abide by the terms you agreed to, and this won't be a concern.