VERY dissapointed in rogue changes

#0 - July 13, 2007, 1:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Wtf. every time new patch notes come out. we get 3-5 changes/bug fixes/buffs/nerfs whatever. Usually the former. While every other class has 2 paragraphs of fixes and changes, ya some nerfs, but usually an equal amount od small but many buffs.

weeeeeee blind down to 1 minute ohhh without reagents(like they were hard to get), I have 200 of the things in my banks/mules, which are worthless.

Sure 45 second blind is ok. But that only helps sub rogues, and deep sub rogues are really only good for 2's, and the chances of a 45 second CD coming around again in a 2 vs 2 are slim to none unless you hide, but then the other guy, eats(while his CD's are coming back as well. Lose /lose there.

Seriously, this is nonsense. I have been playing a rogue for over 2 and a half years, and this is the worst token bone to throw us, that only a non rogue would see as overpowered, when it really is ###%E!!!!

I swear all this whining about 45 sec blind being OP......

STFU, and get a clue.

Again blizz does jack to help rogues.

Although this may help in 5 vs 5, where a second blind might come up. But you'll have to spec fairly deep into the weaker, if not weakest tree for 5 v 5 to get this 45 second blind. The no reagent is a non-factor, so any whining about that is rediculous. Real rogue have tons of powder, or the run without even useing blind.

WTF Blizz. Rogues are in the worst way right now, and all you can come up with is a change(I'm not even gonna call this a buff,cause its 8 sec now)to Blind. *sigh*

#51 - July 13, 2007, 4:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
While I understand the first reaction that people generally have to new changes, I would like to reiterate that the Test Realm forums are a perfect place to give feedback on these changes. Please feel free to get involved with the Test Realm, check out the changes and share your experiences with us there so that we can better gauge the impact of changes.
#82 - July 13, 2007, 5:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Orc shoulders, anyone?

I'm calling BS, Neth.

Edit: ,

From what I'm aware of, the Orc shoulders should be fixed in the current test patch. Please let me know if they aren't and I'll do a check on it.