Blizzard Post
Look! Proof!

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6610/loleyonixlh7.jpg
#11 - Nov. 10, 2006, 5:03 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Can you kill him? >:D
#43 - Nov. 10, 2006, 9:30 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Remember, you'll have to go through me in order to redirect your hearth stone accordingly. And...Shamans need not apply.
#61 - Nov. 10, 2006, 2:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

How's Paris?

Good, thanks. Wrapping matters up and will fly home tomorrow. Long flight here I come...
#63 - Nov. 10, 2006, 2:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Naming Violation!

Eyonix,

We are sorry to inform you that your name was found to be Inappropriate as it is now a name from World of Warcraft realms, zones, or a name of a major character from Warcraft lore.

As such you will be prompted for a new name for this character upon your next login.

Please remember that this constitutes a warning on your account.

You may direct any contention of this issue to nocare@blizzard.com, because we've had enough of your attitude!

Thank you and have a great day,
Blizzard Customer Care

Please do not provide my personal email address on these forums.
#83 - Nov. 10, 2006, 5:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
http://www.thottbot.com/beta?n=12013

Let it be known that in the expansion, I control the distribution of Diamond Berries. I'm not to be underestimated.
#86 - Nov. 10, 2006, 5:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
At least you'll know who to go to for when your bones are weary from slaying the fiends of the world. ;) You never thought he would become even more important to your well-being did you?
#90 - Nov. 10, 2006, 5:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Candle, are you in the expansion? Am I? I want to be a cooking trainer.

I don't know. I haven't seen 'me' in there yet but I've seen some of the others. ;)
#115 - Nov. 10, 2006, 8:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The closest to 'me' being in there right now is a Nathera that was there from before and wasn't intentionally put in with me in mind. ;)

There is a Tyren in Silvermoon.

Drysc is a level 20 Draenei in the Exodar.

I'm not sure where Ordinn is yet and not sure about Tseric.