Now that war is over,allow cross faction chat

#0 - July 23, 2007, 5:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Now that Horde is no longer fighting alliance, and the two factions have now joined forces to fight the same enemies, they should be able to communicate. It only makes sense.
#22 - July 23, 2007, 6:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Now that Horde is no longer fighting alliance, and the two factions have now joined forces to fight the same enemies, they should be able to communicate. It only makes sense.

The war is over? Did I miss something? I don't recall any peace accords or cross city shopping occuring. I highly doubt Stormwind would be happy to have an undead shopping for flowers in its streets or that Orgrimmar would like a Dwarf working on Blacksmithing just yet.

Just a quick edit- When I say peace accords, I mean complete peace and not "understandings". Those understandings are often breached and things are not all sunshine and roses between the two sides.
#31 - July 23, 2007, 6:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Yes, well. shatt is sorta making everything pretty homogeneous dont you think?

No not really. The primary thing that keeps things peaceful are the Naaru and Khadgar keeping watch. It's a city for refugees and thus even enemies are welcome to use it provided they don't breach the peace.