This thread is serious business.

#0 - Aug. 16, 2007, 7:06 a.m.
Blizzard Post
The subject of this thread indicates that this thread is completely serious in every aspect imaginable.

There will be no tomfoolery in this thread.

There will be no URLs to amusing pictures or videos.

Shenanigans are outright banned.

This thread must be 100% serious in every way, or else Timbal will lock it.

Now, we play World of Warcraft. So naturally, I think we should discuss our common interest. I shall go first.

I believe that Protection specced Paladins are in dire need of a buff for the overall good of the WoW community. All too often, I see someone say in the Looking For Group channel (assuming they aren't a rule-breaking spammer) LF1M Tank. Now, Druids are capable tanks, as are Warriors. However, two classes are not enough to fulfill this vital group role. Paladins were given more viability as tanks, and many of them were eager to fill that role, but as it stands, Paladins are ill-equipped to tank anything past Heroics without having to be overgeared for the encounters.

Also, Warlocks are incredibly overpowered, and therefore we need to see other classes buffed to be brought in line with them.

Remember, you have to be 100% serious to reply to this thread.
#46 - Aug. 16, 2007, 7:47 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
we need a Blue to post to make this an official serious thread

Not a chance.
#84 - Aug. 16, 2007, 8:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Is dar sum loli in har!?

No? Q____________________________________________________________________Q

But seriously. Fist weapon itemization needs to be looked at. Once you get either fists off of Al'ar or the Merciless Gladiator, you no longer have upgrades. This is unacceptable, considering currently the best raid DPS is achieved through a Fist MH / Sword OH spec.

It appears as though it's too late for saving this thread. It has been locked for being off-topic...

but more importantly for getting a song from Cats stuck in my head.