Burned out

#0 - June 29, 2007, 4:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Im officialy burnt out of wow.well my mage actually.I hate the mage class.its so boring.But id hate to go re lvl a new class.Im majorly burnt out and i feel the game i love slipping away from me.anyone have any suggestions to save it?
#9 - June 29, 2007, 4:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Im officialy burnt out of wow.well my mage actually.I hate the mage class.its so boring.But id hate to go re lvl a new class.Im majorly burnt out and i feel the game i love slipping away from me.anyone have any suggestions to save it?

Variety is the spice of life and that can be true for your WoW life too. I've taken breaks from my main character many times before if only to level up something different for a bit. People have a tendency to get themselves stuck in a rut the same as with any other thing in life and sometimes the way you break that is by doing something else if even for a short period of time.

If you don't want to do that, then take a break from WoW and come back to it once you've had some downtime. It's a game and should be fun for you. When you log on and start looking at the world with fresh eyes, you start to notice all the things you took for granted before.

BTW, books aren't expensive and might give your brain something else to do with your spare time.
#55 - June 29, 2007, 5:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I'd recommend any of the books by the author in Neth's Sig.

Oh, and Neth, I for one, would formally like to invite you to try the Shaman Class next time you get bored or need a break. Trust me, leveling is a laugh a minute and hopefully if you like it you might make it to 70 and see where we are all coming from to better communicate our feeling to the Developers.

I have one that I rolled, and a hunter, and a mage, and a warlock, and a druid, and.... ;)