Warriors cause PUG's to suck 99% of the time.

#0 - March 20, 2007, 7:12 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I know that sounds harsh, but it is true.

99% of the PUG's I heal in suck because the Warrior does not know how to play the Warrior class.

Warriors are the hardest class to play within a group environment, as they take skill.

If you are one of these Warriors that thinks they are a good Warrior, but every PUG you are in constantly wipes, it is because YOU suck, not the other players in the group.

If you are not going to take the time to learn to play your class in order to actually help your groups, please just go solo level somewhere and leave the hard stuff to the Warriors that actually know how to play their class.

"I do not need a shield, or to spec into protection to tank! I can tank just fine with my two hander while spec'd Fury! Just heal me!" - Always said by the crappy self centered moronic Warrior that does not have a clue.

#193 - March 20, 2007, 8:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I realize that each player's experience will vary from one and other, but seriously, way to grossly generalize and exaggerate. In my experience, players with bad attitudes end up being the reason that a pick-up-group isn't fun, and fails.

I've been in random pick-up-groups with some of the worst and best players of each class, and there is certainly no trend that I've seen, well, except that the group priest is always really good. :P