Feral Form Customization = WoTLK?

#0 - Aug. 23, 2007, 11:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So is there any chance of feral forms being customizable come WoTLK? Or at least some design changes?
#1 - Aug. 23, 2007, 11:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
So is there any chance of feral forms being customizable come WoTLK? Or at least some design changes?

Unknown at this point in time like many class specific changes. There are a lot of things that are in consideration for the expansion, but there are many factors that need to also be considered in getting them implemented. Time and feasibility of such things are two such considerations that could be the deciding point for any 'extra' or more cosmetic changes.
#10 - Aug. 23, 2007, 11:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
come on, its WAY past time to update some of the druid forms.

You mean to tell me I've progressed from a lowly nobody (lvl 10) to this epic hero (lvl 80) and my bear form looks the exact same? That's just crappy and BORING. Every other class has cool new weapons to look at and armor to wear, except the druids who look like the same old boring lvl 10 bear or lvl 30 cat.

It's way past time to give druids a different model to show off the power and levels they've attained.

I will make sure to forward along the message of the community wanting some epic looking forms. :)
#17 - Aug. 23, 2007, 11:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

i sense...sarcasm

Your sensor is off. You may want to get that re calibrated.