Two needed Azerothian zones.

#0 - Aug. 28, 2007, 10:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
For WotLK, or in a patch before then, it might be a good idea to get these two zones in, a relatively (KEYWORD THERE! They've done WoW, BC, and Northrend; I'd say their skillset is up to par.) easy job that could expand some lore and give mid-level players some new quests:

Gilneas. Zone possibly ravaged by Scourge, would provide excellent questing opportunities for 20-30s who won't get a taste of the Scourge until the 40s. Open up the Greymane Wall!
Edit: Okay, not ravaged by the Scourge, but it's connection to Silverpine should open up some Scourge/Forsaken/Alliance quest opportunities.

Kul Tiras. Put some Alliance towns, a few good quests, maybe to Gilneas (close proximity is good for that kind of thing), and have a goblin ferry from Southshore (beats having to deal with the problem of turning a giant Alliance ship around on that small of a trip...or you could have a horizontal dock). And more murloc quests!

Anybody agree on these two? And we already know Hyjal is coming, so that's kind of out of the picture.
#8 - Aug. 28, 2007, 10:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
a relatively easy job

This part of what you said is what scares me. We have seen people bring up these areas before and we know there are a lot of great areas we could add to the game to continue fleshing out the lore aspects and give players a means to explore some of their favorite areas, but claiming it's relatively easy ? ;)

If we make it look easy then it's just the magic behind the scenes and the great people working on all the content, but it's not ever just as easy as people believe it to be.
#43 - Aug. 28, 2007, 11:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Some will notice a few posts missing. While I understand the urge to debate the complexities or ease of programming, I would advise you all to restrain yourselves from attacking each other in this thread. So far there haven't been any suspensions from the forum. Please don't make me regret that.

Thanks