My job sucks/America

#0 - Sept. 15, 2007, 2:55 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Capitolism is going to implode on itself because, if not for any other reason than the fact that people don't hire or promote according to skill and experience. My boss is a total sucker for a "friend" , kiss @ss and/or a pretty face and she's driving her business into the ground because of it. Hire your daddy's friends. Promote the good looking dude that brown noses like a champ. Ignore your talented and tenured employees. This is America and its about to fail.
#25 - Sept. 15, 2007, 3:10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Capitolism is going to implode on itself because, if not for any other reason than the fact that people don't hire or promote according to skill and experience. My boss is a total sucker for a "friend" , kiss @ss and/or a pretty face and she's driving her business into the ground because of it. Hire your daddy's friends. Promote the good looking dude that brown noses like a champ. Ignore your talented and tenured employees. This is America and its about to fail.

While the insight is appreciated, there must be a better set of forums within the series of tubes for this.