Enough is enough, 4 day reset for Kara please

#0 - July 2, 2007, 10:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Seriously why not? A full clear of Kara now takes about 3-4 hours with a decent group and I have even been in pugs that clear the whole thing in under 5 hours yet we still have to wait an entire week to go in again. It makes no sense to have a full week reset timer on an instance that takes up 2% of a whole weeks time to finish.

Wouldn't it make more sense to allow players to run this instance twice a week like ZG and AQ20 were done to keep them interested and get them geared more efficiently to progress onto newer content?

This is a great and well designed instance and I think alot more people would get to enjoy it if the timer were cut in half.
#100 - July 10, 2007, 9:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It's definitely something that's been in some discussions, but obviously the biggest factor we have to take into consideration is how quickly players are progressing through the content and if lowering the reset timer would be prohibitive to progression. That isn't to say the majority of players attempting it aren't progressing fast enough, I don't have that data, but a decision on lowering the reset time would definitely have to be based on such factors.