Cozy Fire... not so cozy

#0 - Sept. 19, 2007, 3:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Cozy Fire... why do you mock me?

For those who don't know or remember, it's a 1 minute buff that you acquire when remaining near a campfire for a short duration (10 seconds I think). It gives you +4 spirit and a little buff that says "Cozy Fire".

I understand that this is more of a "fun" buff that isn't supposed to serve any real purpose, but it would be neat if it actually did something worthwhile. A scaleable 3% increase in spirit that lasts for 15 minutes would be nice. My priest might even carry flint and tinder to renew a buff like that.

If this is supposed to be a "just-for-kicks" buff, it might as well do nothing. +4 spirit for 1 minute? That only serves to mock those of us who truly enjoy a cozy fire. :-/

P.S. Before the flames start a not-so-cozy fire for me (bad pun, I know), YES, I fully realize there are a bajillion other more important things that need attention. This is just a little something on my personal wishlist that I thought I'd share.

#13 - Sept. 19, 2007, 4:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Cozy fires are lucky (and required) prior to taking on Onyxia among many other encounters. At least that's how it's been in the raids that I've been in. I don't know about the rest of you all. ;)

#22 - Sept. 19, 2007, 4:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Cozy Fire was instrumental in my guild's first Ragnaros kill all those years ago.

We also used them as a marker for the tank during some fights.