Paladins and 5v5, DISGUSTED by what I found

#0 - Feb. 23, 2007, 6:59 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I did some research looking around at the battlegroups top teams, the ones that are probably going to end up going to regionals for your big advertised arena tournament. Here's what I learned:

Not every team runs a druid

Not every team runs a warlock

Not every team runs a mage

Not every team runs a hunter

or a rogue

or shaman

or even a warrior

Some teams don't even run a Priest!

There was not 1 single top team that I could find OF EITHER FACTION that didn't put a paladin in every single match of their 5v5's. I'm glad they've got their niche, but I think there is something seriously wrong with pvp balance when every single team in the regionals is going to have a paladin.

There are other healers in WoW, at least give them a fighting chance against paladin's extreme superiority in 5v5 arena necessity.
#39 - Feb. 23, 2007, 9:50 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
where do you see the rankings and teams at?

That's an excellent question. Where exactly did you receive this statistical analysis of team makeup across all realms?

Well, anyway once the page goes up that provides detailed information on team makeup, ratings, etc. for all teams across all realms there will be plenty of time to go completely nuts over one class or another, a team's composition over that one over there, what this guy said about that kind of team, who's wearing white after labor day, fax mentis incendium gloriae, etcetera etcetera, memo bis punitor delicatum.

So until then let's at least enjoy the silence, together.
#50 - Feb. 23, 2007, 10:26 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
F.T.P, eh Drysc?

File Transfer Protocol?
#53 - Feb. 23, 2007, 10:30 a.m.
Blizzard Post
*shrug* Sorry, no idea.