Bules lock this thread troll is destorying it

#0 - Sept. 26, 2007, 4:58 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Ok we all know that farm your epic flying mount sucks and take a very long time. But blizzard can you make a loan system where we can get are epic flyer now and as we do dailys the money go to you no question ask.Yes, i know there some peopla will abuse and try to get loans and never pay it back.If they don't pay give them 3 day ban hammer and for each 500g.I know some days i don't log on so those days won't count aginst you.
Ok i have to lv 70 on the same account and on diffent servers.Let say i log on to my paladin and get a loan and don't log in for a day or 2 on that guy, But im play my mage. Those days that you have a loan out to one of your charter but play another one it wont count aginst you.
ok here the plan:

100g loan= 3 gold a day
500g loan = 15 gold a day
1000g loan = 30 gold a day
5000g loan = 90 gold a day

Note: im doing this to help peopla out with there epic mount, flying mount, and epic flyer mount, and mounts for lv 40's

thank you for your time

edit

you have turn the amount they spend into an intrest rate, like 10% monthly, so on the 5K loan you'd have to pay back 20g a day and any more makes less to pay in the future

oh ya, regethra note: your can't transfer that lv 38 guy to another server where your main is at with a loan out.

ok make it where you have to be lv 38 and 2 loans can't be out on the same server and can't mail the gold you just loan.

Oh ya i forgot this, since low lv can't have dailys. They will go to a npc in bank in any major town and give it to that npc.(note alone the peopla with out dailys)

for 100g loan you have to be lv 38
for 500g loan you have to be lv 59
for 1000g loan you have to be lv 68
for 5000g loan you have to be lv 70 with dailys

thanks to some trolls im going to move this thread

plz timbal for sake of my idea
#59 - Sept. 26, 2007, 6:09 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Okay?

Once again for the sake of your idea I will make sure you no longer get the opportunity to explain it.