Whats up with the Auction House?

#0 - Sept. 25, 2007, 10:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I know i cant be the only one who is pissed by the ONE HOUR wait now for anything you buy at the Auction House. Can anyone tell me why the hell Blizzard did this. The point to buy stuff of the AH is to get it right away if your too far to travel. Anyone give me tips on why the hell this has happened. Thanks
#40 - Sept. 25, 2007, 11:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I know i cant be the only one who is pissed by the ONE HOUR wait now for anything you buy at the Auction House. Can anyone tell me why the hell Blizzard did this. The point to buy stuff of the AH is to get it right away if your too far to travel. Anyone give me tips on why the hell this has happened. Thanks

This change was implemented for the same reason that we implemented the change to how the mail works.

You can read the original post that was made when we made the change to the Mail System here-

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=174502532&sid=1

The heart the message that should be taken into consideration for this change is this-

This change will help us to better ensure the legitimacy of such transactions and further prevent the unlawful influx of currency into each realm’s economy.

Players will still receive their items immediately, but it will take one hour for the coins to show up in your mailbox.