Account Penalties.

#0 - Sept. 26, 2007, 8:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I've just recently gotten back into WoW after a small break, and was getting a wee bit concerned about account penalties. Everyone makes mistakes, but I have made more than I wish I had >_<. I do not remember how many I have had. I know for a fact I got a warning way back when, but that's all I can remember. Is there a way to check how many penalties you have received?

Also: Does an account's penalties eventually go away after a long time? Like, after x amount of time, a strike goes away?

#130 - Sept. 26, 2007, 11:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I've just recently gotten back into WoW after a small break, and was getting a wee bit concerned about account penalties. Everyone makes mistakes, but I have made more than I wish I had >_<. I do not remember how many I have had. I know for a fact I got a warning way back when, but that's all I can remember. Is there a way to check how many penalties you have received?

Also: Does an account's penalties eventually go away after a long time? Like, after x amount of time, a strike goes away?

Hi, Lovehandles.

If you have any questions regarding our Harassment policy or account penalty system, it is best to pose those questions on our Customer Service forum. That forum is monitored by the Game Master department who will be best equipped to address your concerns.

Unfortunately, this thread has gotten a little off-track and has been locked. We'd like to remind everyone that discussing disciplinary actions on the forums is a violation of the forum Code of Conduct (found here: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/forum-coc.html?sid=1#_Toc127268915).

If anyone has any questions or concerns regarding forum moderation, please contact us via WoWreportedpost@blizzard.com. Each reported post is handled on a case-by-case basis; and any concerns regarding the way in which a particular report is handled should be directed privately to the moderation team.

Thank you. : )