Is it possible to talk to a gm using voice

Forum Avatar
#0 - Sept. 26, 2007, 3:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I don’t know if its been asked before but I was wondering when you submit a ticket to talk to a gm will you actually be able to talk to him directly
#11 - Sept. 26, 2007, 3:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I don’t know if its been asked before but I was wondering when you submit a ticket to talk to a gm will you actually be able to talk to him directly

They'll be using text still. ;)
#16 - Sept. 26, 2007, 4:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Can I talk to you with Voice Chat, Nethaera? I promise to tone down the creepy obsessiveness a notch or ten. ; )

I don't know. Maybe someday that female voice on the other side could be me. ;)

I will say for the first time in years the other day I had someone remark on a voice chat "Omg... a female... those are rare." I told them I couldn't believe they just said "OMG a girl". It's been a long time since I've heard that one said seriously.
#26 - Sept. 26, 2007, 4:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Why is this?

Don't want GM's talking to people?

By continuing to use text the GMs will have chat logs to use as reference for their investigations. It also helps their supervisors make sure that they are doing what they need to be doing according to policy and procedure. It's just a way of keeping checks and balances for everyone so that we ensure everyone is getting the best care they can be. We can't expect the GM department to remember exactly what was said in every conversation and they handle many many tickets during their shifts.