Zul'Aman & Alliance Issues

#0 - Sept. 28, 2007, 6:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Perhaps this has already been addressed (and if so, my apologies), but are there plans to address griefing on PVP servers for alliance getting to Zul'Aman. I can for see camping the zone portal as you enter Ghostlands from EPL will be an easy thing to do, and "death by loading screen" will become very prevalent in that area. Have any thoughts gone in to this issue? Or will it be something that the Alliance will just have to "deal with"?

Edited for clarity; I was refering to the zone in from EPL to Ghostlands being camped, NOT the ZA zone in-portal; if that is camped, whatever, who cares. But at least Neth got where I was coming from. Thank ya!
#82 - Sept. 28, 2007, 7:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Perhaps this has already been addressed (and if so, my apologies), but are there plans to address griefing on PVP servers for alliance getting to Zul'Aman. I can for see camping the zone portal will be an easy thing to do, and "death by loading screen" will become very prevalent in that area. Have any thoughts gone in to this issue? Or will it be something that the Alliance will just have to "deal with"?

We do have plans in the works to make sure that we can get Alliance players access to this area and the Sunwell Plateau as well. Unfortunately, I can't give you any more information on this since there is still some work in progress in this regard.

PvP realms will always have more activity in these hotspot areas no matter how you get there, but we will get you there just the same.