Time Frame for Voice Chat

#0 - Oct. 1, 2007, 7:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Okay, i know how much you Blizzard folks LOVE to give time frames, but in the initial stickied post about the launch of Voice Chat, Blue said a specific list of realms would get it one day and all others would get it the next. Well, it's already been delayed by several days, then the initial list was split in two and launched over two days, then a new list was posted today of a LOT of realms, but not all of them. When can the rest of the realms expect to get Voice Chat? Tomorrow? Wednesday? I'm mostly curious about Area 52, but I'm sure people on other realms are interested as well.
#3 - Oct. 1, 2007, 7:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please take a look at the post again. We updated it this morning (and have been updated as we have needed to) and all realms that have not had it enabled yet are now in the process of receiving rolling restarts so that the Voice Chat feature can be enabled. We expect the process to be completed by 2:00 PM PDT.
#5 - Oct. 1, 2007, 7:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I personally am in no rush for WHEN the voice chat is going to be implemented on my server - The longer it takes, the more bugs they will work out.
What I want to know is why, when they have a list of servers that are going to have rolling restarts to implement the voice chat feature, and my server, Exodar, is not listed, they still saw reason to do a rolling restart on our server?
Was this for another reason aside from the voice chat?

It's not being left out. All realms that do not have the voice chat yet are being activated. Consider it a very long list in which things can get left out unintentionally.
#18 - Oct. 1, 2007, 8:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The list has been updated to hopefully catch any realms that were originally missing on the list. ;)