Azeroth in danger!

#0 - Sept. 20, 2007, 4:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Climate change is Azeroth is real! Nothrend is melting at an alarming rate!

Medivh has the power to stop it. Vote Medivh!
#7 - Sept. 20, 2007, 4:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Climate change is Azeroth is real! Nothrend is melting at an alarming rate!

Medivh has the power to stop it. Vote Medivh!

We have yet to know if this is due to a natural phase in the environmental evolution of Azeroth, or if this is due to Dwarves and the polution in Stormwind. Please don't panic and let the Environmental Protection Agency of Azeroth do their research.
#18 - Sept. 20, 2007, 4:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Look at the research Neth! Ever since the Lich King sat atop the Frozen Throne there has been dramatic difference. Anyone who refuses to see that the change is not natural is blinded by their faith to the Burning Legion!

Your information is specious at best. There is no hard evidence to prove that the Lich King is responsible for this. While I understand your crusade and your vigilance, I would ask you to please wait until all the data is in and thoroughly researched. We have a crack team of gnomes working on this now.
#63 - Sept. 20, 2007, 4:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
All I will say is that the Gnomish Research Department of Gnomeregan assures us that they have learned a lot from prior incidences and they have even contracted some goblins from the Venture Trading Company to collect samples. They are proceeding with all due diligence and only ask that protesters please not interfere with their excursions.
#72 - Sept. 20, 2007, 4:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

How much are the lobbiest paying you, Candle?

All contributions are a matter of public record. Please feel free to visit Ragnaros in the Molten Core and he'll be sure to get you the necessary documents of all financial transactions.
#86 - Sept. 20, 2007, 5:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Wow, you guys fail.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/features/northrend/borean-tundra.xml

All just propaganda. The vilification of the Naga has long been the norm ever since Illidan came to power in the Black Temple and even before. They are merely setting up picnic areas for seasonal visitors. Their permit is also on file with Ragnaros and is publicly accessible.
#98 - Sept. 20, 2007, 5:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I imagine there will be something like this. Neth is pretty bad about giving out info in this manner.

Sorry. ;( I don't have any information on specific quest lines right now. I know other things that are quite interesting of which I can't share and will taunt you with but, alas, that's about it right now.
#103 - Sept. 20, 2007, 5:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I can do better than cookies...

http://www.leonidas-chocolate.com/

Mmmm Dark chocolate....
#133 - Sept. 20, 2007, 6:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Lies and propaganda.

/handsNethdarkchocolate

Your contribution is greatly appreciated. Your concerns will not be forgotten. Gnome sized pillows will see the light of day if I can sway the votes. Just be aware the Tauren are quite against such a thing and may be a tough sell.
#168 - Sept. 20, 2007, 7:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

The Fumping theory is a good one. It definately causes local ground quakes with a disturbing tendancy to produce large ravenous worms or small spear weilding gnomes. Though I keep being told that the gnomes are just a hallucination brought on by breathing the dust stired up by Fumping.

The panel is still out on whether this practice is damaging to the desert region or not since it tends to stir up some adverse effects.
#199 - Sept. 20, 2007, 11:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
These are the moments my friends. These are the moments.

;)