Lack of Response from forum admin

#0 - Oct. 9, 2007, 7:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Posting on this account since I can't post on my main

I have e-mailed wowreportedpost@blizzard.com several times now for the last 3-4 months.
NO ANSWER.

wowaccountadmin answered saying "we're sorry we dont answer forum related e-mails please e-mail wowreportedpost"

I DID

MANY TIMES

NOTHING

even a "were sorry you will never regain forum acces ever again, die in a fire" would be better then no responce at all.

Takes NOTHING for Blizzard to Ban, but it seems it takes 4+ months just to get a reply.
Makes me wonder if Blizzard even cares about thier customers sometimes.

#47 - Oct. 9, 2007, 9:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Review requests for forum suspensions are currently backlogged. Please be patient as we get to your inquiry. In the meanwhile it is against the Forum Code of Conduct to discuss disciplinary actions and to use an alternate account to avoid a forum suspension.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/forum-coc.html

Discussing Disciplinary Actions

This category includes:

* Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a player, including chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a World of Warcraft Game Master (GM)
* Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

* Be given a temporary ban from the World of Warcraft forums, depending upon severity
* Each department has its own channels for you to express any comments or concerns through:
* Forums: wowcmfeedback@blizzard.com
* GMs: wowgmfeedback-us@blizzard.com

Circumventing a Suspension/Ban

This category includes:

* Posting on another account
* Having someone post on your behalf

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

* Be permanently banned from posting on the World of Warcraft forums