Kruul invading cities NOt A GOOD IDEA!

#0 - Jan. 15, 2007, 2:07 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Thank you blizzard for basically making Iron Forge front gates a pain to be or any other city where kruul spawns because so many people gather to see and kill that the lag is unbearable. Take a hint this is why instances are made so 1000 characters aren't trying to attack in the same place. Also all the deaths and everything is making outlandish lag.

STOP putting kruul at major cities where people are trying to do things.

How is it a good idea that only so many people can get the loot from the boss?? Make him wonder around in a noncity environment where players can go to kill him!!!

Honestly this is like harassment from blizzard in game for making my play time not fun. O and i did report it cause THIS IS TOTALLY LAME!!!!
#17 - Jan. 15, 2007, 2:34 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the event. It's a little more invasive than other events as it's only a week long, and it's for the launch of our first expansion, which we're excited about and we hope everyone else is too. It can be a bit of a hassle, but it isn't impossible to avoid and it's pretty short lived. Considering the amount of positive feedback we've received I don't think it was a bad idea, just not ideal for everyone to participate in, which when supporting this many players is bound to happen every once in a while.