Ogri'la - Do *you* care?

#0 - Oct. 8, 2007, 8:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The Ogri'la rep and dailes. Does anyone else care about them for anything other than the gold?

- Apex Emanations. I'm level 70 with a flying mount, the only reason I go into Blade's Edge is to do the daily quests. I really don't care about a movement buff.
- Ogri'la Faction. All the quatermaster items require a blue shard that drops from things I have to join groups to down. I've got better things to do, really.
- Shard fragments. What the heck? I have 1000+ of these things in my bank, I'm about to just start deleting them because they are useless. I can make a Charged Crystal Focus with them if I want to take the time to go kill things for the random drop to use them in, but it's just not worth the time when I can buy a Super Healing Potion in stacks of 5 nearly instantly.
- Simon. A buggy daily that will fail to tell you some of the steps due to lag, or just plain bugginess. It's an easy 9g, so I do it, but it is pretty silly.

Ok, there, I had to say it.
#19 - Oct. 8, 2007, 8:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I enjoy banishing the demons in Ogri’la and sending them back to the foul world they came from. I also volunteer often to help groups for the 5-person monsters too as they are fun to fight.
#32 - Oct. 8, 2007, 8:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Dude! Stop trying to ninja my demons!

Hey now, I don't ninja any demons, I banish them fair and square... assuming nobody kills me first.
#45 - Oct. 8, 2007, 9:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
  • Save up crystals and then go do the hourly event. I have some 80+ unstable flask of the bandits in my AH (saving me flask money each time I go to Gruul's)

• Don't forget that in patch 2.3, you will be able to purchase potions with 50 apexis shards that will be equivalent to super healing or super mana potions. We are thinking of making them usable anywhere, so that should help too.