Why can't mages and warlocks heal?

#0 - Oct. 16, 2007, 10:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hybrids can do anything they want now with a change of spec now. However, pure damage classes are getting screwed left and right.
#12 - Oct. 16, 2007, 10:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Hybrids can do anything they want now with a change of spec now. However, pure damage classes are getting screwed left and right.

You are not confident enough in your claim to post on your main? I wouldn't either, to be honest, if I were making such a statement. None of the changes we've made detract from the core of what it means to be playing a hybrid class.
#30 - Oct. 16, 2007, 11:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

This is my main.

Uh, yeah -- sure, friend...
#40 - Oct. 16, 2007, 11:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I don't see your main now do I? =)

I'd gladly share were I able. Also, I do post on my 70s from time to time.
#50 - Oct. 16, 2007, 11:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
What are they D:

My current 70s are:

70 Priest
70 Druid
70 Shaman
#61 - Oct. 16, 2007, 11:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

So.... since we're all friends here.... who are your mains?

perhaps they are right here in this very thread!!!

... named Arrianae?

maybe not...

Nope, I don't post in threads with Blizzard responses. When I post it's to blend in as a player. It's also my opportunity to just discuss the game as a regular player.
#66 - Oct. 16, 2007, 11:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I SEE WHY YOU HATE THE MAGES NOW AND WHY WE GET NERFED CONSTANTLY ALL THE DEVS DONT PLAY MAGES HELP LOL.

No seriously though we need mana gems that full heal us.

Some might call them 'Healthstones".

My mage is up and coming -- level 65, currently. Also, there are quite a few designers playing mages (as their mains).
#79 - Oct. 16, 2007, 11:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Which one is your favorite and why? Also do you like to play as the healer or the dps?

My priest is my healer. I'm elemental with my shaman, and balance with my druid. Though, I've experimented with healing on the other two characters. I enjoy healing the most, though it's fun to play as a dps character too, and it's especially a nice change of pace sometimes.