You Know You Play Too Much WoW When...

#0 - July 6, 2007, 5:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
...you hear your alarm clock go off, you hit snooze, then cast sleep on yourself while snooze is on cooldown for 9 minutes.

I haven't seen a thread like this in a while so I figured I'd start one up. Share your embarassing RL moments with us!
#16 - July 6, 2007, 5:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I was in a restaurant the one day and overheard some people in the next booth discussing a lack of priests lately. They were discussing the need to recruit more. I automatically thought, "they must be guild officers" until I realized they were discussing their church.

I thought it was funny and began to laugh a little about it. Although, I guess I can't chalk it up to playing too much WoW as I can to just it being a part of my work. ;)
#19 - July 6, 2007, 5:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Neth have you told this story before?? That or someone else had a similar story to yours...I have heard it before :)

I might have. :( I don't remember. It all becomes a blur after awhile.

Ok, I've had WoW dreams too. Just last night I was trying to get to a new area to do a quest and ended up having to hide in some tall grass only to discover I was surrounded by two other types of mobs. One was friendly and one was not. Although I got to talking with the unfriendly mobs because they were hiding from another faction too so they became neutral...
#25 - July 6, 2007, 5:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
At least you didnt offer to make a shadow priest for their guild ;)

That could have been embarassing. I did think of talking to them briefly about their ordeal until I realized they were wearing their sunday best.