Sell me more useless junk blizzard.

#0 - Nov. 6, 2007, 8:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It seems like every few months im reminded of how easy it is for blizzard to sell me more useless crap because hey, lefts face it, its all about money. I realize blizzard is business its just the way they go about doing their “business” (much like my dog) that shows me just how hollow they are.

I didn’t think it was that bad until I saw they were selling WoW T-Shirts and now I see action figures, trading cards and who knows whats in store for future potential sales marketing ploys. Its funny how you preach integrity and such in your game but you’d sell your soul for just one more action figure sale.
#4 - Nov. 6, 2007, 9:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Its funny how you preach integrity and such in your game....

And we still continue to make sure our games are of the highest quality and as ready as possible before releasing them. I don't see how making a WoW T-shirt is supposed to affect this.

Q u o t e:
... but you’d sell your soul for just one more action figure sale.

Um, where did you come up with this? Do you feel the Orc Shaman action figure calling to you?
#75 - Nov. 6, 2007, 10:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Um, where did you come up with this? Do you feel the Orc Shaman action figure calling to you?

Word is, given enough time, it will eat your soul.
#79 - Nov. 6, 2007, 10:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Well, as long as my cookies are safe...

It may eat cookies before souls, not entirely sure, I leave soul eating hierarchy and knowledge to Nethaera.
#82 - Nov. 6, 2007, 10:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

It may eat cookies before souls, not entirely sure, I leave soul eating hierarchy and knowledge to Nethaera.

Chapter 5 section 2 of the Demonic Figurine Collector's Handbook states that cookie consumption is the precursor to soul eating. Beware the cookie crumbs.
#99 - Nov. 6, 2007, 11:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Neth, why's your name in the title of the Halloween Costumes news post on worldofwarcraft.com? The small "Posted by: Nethaera" text not good enough for you? ;-)

Read my quote!

*ok.. that is a bit odd. Hopefully we can get that fixed. I don't want people trying to send in "Nethaera" costumes. That would be creepy.