Why Heroics are good and bad.

#0 - Nov. 8, 2007, 2:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Heroics were a good idea as a pre-raid way to get decent gear and get into a tough instance that you couldnt sleep through.

However, the Bc instances were severly cut off creativity wise because of this. Pre Bc instances Ie: Blackrock depths for example, hosted over 3 bosses and didnt go in a straight line to the end. Heroics cut this short because blizz didnt want people to get 10 badges of justice in one instance.

Hopefully they make a way to have heroics in WotlK and still make them as creative and innotive as the old instances.

PS: by creativity I mean this
BRD- Moria
Scholo- hogwarts

lol i wont ever forget walking into scholo for the first time and having my cousin yell "I FEEL LIKE HARRY POTTER"
#4 - Nov. 8, 2007, 2:05 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Karazhan and Zul'Aman will both give badges with the 2.3 patch, and you can get at least 10 from each of those. I haven't counted up totals. I think you can get almost double that from Kara actually.
#10 - Nov. 8, 2007, 2:09 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

orly? that will be a nice reward to lower end raiders, this comes just in time for my hunt to get kara keyed.
Still think that in WotlK the instances should be more like the Pre-Bc ones though, i miss all the random things that you didnt need to do but could.

I think you'll really enjoy Karazhan. :)