Expansion on schedule?

#0 - Jan. 2, 2007, 5:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Just a question for our friends at Blizzard:

How's the expansion coming along? Are you guys pretty much done by now and ready for the January 16th release date, or otherwise proceeding along as you planned. and expecting it to be good and ready by then? I don't really want a "Yes" or "No" answer, just an indication as to whether or not you're still on schedule.

I'll tell you why I wanna know: I've got a floating holiday to use at work, and I wanna use it well. :)
#1 - Jan. 2, 2007, 5:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Just a question for our friends at Blizzard:

How's the expansion coming along? Are you guys pretty much done by now and ready for the January 16th release date, or otherwise proceeding along the schedule and expecting it to be good and ready by then?

I'll tell you why I wanna know: I've got a floating holiday to use at work, and I wanna use it well. :)

The date is set and you can safely mark it on your calendars.
#13 - Jan. 2, 2007, 5:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Unfortunately thats the day I go back to college. I'll have to come back that weekend and pick it up. It'll probably be more playable by then anyway. By the way, Neth, on an unrelated subject, have you heard anything on the Warcraft movie coming up?

You all know as much as I do on the movie right now. :) I'm sure when there is more information it will be posted up for everyone.