Souvenirs you've saved.

#0 - Oct. 5, 2006, 12:40 a.m.
Blizzard Post
With bag and bank space at a premium with crafting items or different armor sets for different occassions, etc, taking up slots, you probably don't keep much "useless" junk in your bags. But is there something you've kept for a long time for sentimental reasons? An old weapon? A quest reward item? An item that was integral to a quest storyline?

For example, despite the needed space, I still have every two-handed weapon I've ever owned. Most are blues or better, but one is a green. I also still have the [Faded Photograph] that starts the "It's a Secret to Everybody" quest in Un'goro.
#75 - Oct. 5, 2006, 6:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm a sucker for punishment when it comes to this. I'm not what I would call a pack rat, but on one of my level 60 characters, for example, I have two sixteen-slot bags full of souvenir items, including Elune Stones, a Forsaken Heart, vanity clothing from every festival that offered it, a Torch of Retribution, a chicken pet, my level 40 mount, my Dungeon 1 gear, and even a stack of Really Sticky Glue from way back when.

I just can't let go. :(
#87 - Oct. 5, 2006, 6:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Punishment it is!

/snowball

/reindeer
Needle runs Coreiel over with a reindeer!

I've also still got 36 Mistletoe left over from last Winter Veil. It's certainly helping our priests in some buff-heavy fights these days.
#105 - Oct. 5, 2006, 7:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Mor'Ladum's sword...i know anyone can get from the quest turn in.....but that guy is still the stuff of nightmares....always watching your back for him to come sneaking up...was less worried about a ganker showing....but Mor'Ladum....*chill down spine* hehe

I'm glad someone kept that! I think that and the Sword of Serenity are probably my favorite weapon models in the game. Nothing like wielding a blade that looks like it's forged of pure, tempered light...